Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Hawaii

Hawaii is an extremely popular place for vacations. In the future when i take a vacation here I would like too go too Honolulu/Oahu and Maui.

Honolulu is warm all year round with tourists who visit all year also. Any hotel in Honolulu is luxurious but the one I would love to stay in is the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa. Something I would love about this hotel is that it offers a shopping mall in it so you wouldn't have too go far to spend some money. Another great thing about this hotel is it offers amazing suites with ocean views. This hotel also offers five star restaurants surrounding it so you can experience all different types of foods on the vacation. There are two pools included in this hotel and since it is right by the beach there is easy access for a nice beach day.





Some things to do in Honolulu include swimming with dolphins, visiting volcanoes, hiking, go to concerts, attend a luau, and many more things. I'd love to do all of these things on my vacation.

The second place I would visit on my trip to Hawaii is Maui.  Some things I would do in Maui include zip lining, swimming with dolphins, go on a helicopter tour, visit Pearl Harbor, and try scuba diving. 

Any hotel in Maui is luxurious just like in Honolulu. The hotel I would love to stay at would be Andaz Muai at Wailea. This is a five star hotel with amazing features. This hotel has a 24 hour market and an amazing restaurant called Morimoto Maui. The interesting thing about this restaurant is that it is known for Iron Chef, so I would love to try the food there. Some other luxuries in this hotel include a fitness center, 4 outdoor infinity pools with a separate adult pool and a poolside bar, and Mokapu Beach.







No comments:

Post a Comment