Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Italy

Sometime in my life I would like to take a vacation to Italy. Some of the cities I want to see on my vacation are Rome, Venice, and Florence. Italy seems like it is a beautiful country and many people vacation to Italy. It has some beautiful cities and sites to see.

The first city I would visit is Rome. One thing I would like to see in Rome is the Vatican. I think that would be a very interesting thing to see and experience. I would love to see what the Vatican is actually like. A second thing I would visit is St. Peters prison. St. Peters prison is very mysterious and has a lot of history and I would love to experience a trip there. Finally, one of the last things I would visit is the Coliseum. I would take many pictures in front of the Coliseum.

The second city I would visit on my trip to Italy is Venice. Venice is said to be one of the most beautiful cities in Italy and I would love to visit Venice. Something that I've always wanted to do if I do visit Venice is travel around in a gondola. A second thing I would enjoy is taking a tour of the Grand Canal. Finally, I would love to try all the Italian food in Venice and everywhere else.

A third city I would visit is Florence. Something i would definetly do in Florence is take a river tour on a boat. I think that would be beautiful and great for pictures. A second thing I would do is take a hot air balloon ride of Tuscany. A hot air balloon would be an amazing way to see sights from a birds eye view. Another thing I would love to do when I am older is wine tasting. I feel like it would be very interesting.

Italy is a beautiful and popular country. I would love to vacation there sometime in my life and take my family and friends with me. It would be a wonderful experience.





1 comment:

  1. Triptease helps you find the most beautiful and exotic spots for your vacation by letting you browse through its magazine-style interface by location or rating. There's some gorgeous photography and a range of reviews for each venue's page, and you can even subscribe to updates from your favorite reviewers if you wish.

    ReplyDelete