Friday, April 25, 2014

Tulum

Tulum is a resort in Mexico that many people take a vacation to every year. Tulum is sunny and warm all year round and is in the Mayan Riviera.

Tulum has many affordable deals offer. One of the most popular places to stay is the Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa. This resort is very popular among vacationers and I would definently be interested in staying there if I were to take a trip to Tulum. Some of the luxuries that drew me too the Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa are the high class rooms, the gourmet food, and the poolside service they offer.

Some things I would love to experience on my vacation to Tulum are taking a trip to the Tulum ruins, the eco parks, the Sian Ka'an, and swimming with the dolphins.

A tip to Tulum, Mexico is something that is on my bucket list. I'm attracted to the warm weather, interesting culture, and all the fun things that I want to experience.





No comments:

Post a Comment