Thursday, March 20, 2014

Barcelona


Barcelona is the capital of a community called Catalonia, in Spain. Many people are attracted to vacationing to Barcelona for many reasons. One day I will definitely go there to experience many new things. One of the main things that attract me to Barcelona is soccer. Since I am a big soccer fan, I'd love to see FC Barcelona play live one day.

Some things I would love to experience is some of the tours Barcelona offers. They have biking and walking tours where I could see the history of the wonderful place and meet new people.
A third thing I would have to visit is the Picasso museum.

Anything I chose to do in Barcelona in the future would be extremely interesting to me because I love to travel and learn about different cultures.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment